The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment plan options before you begin, so you can make the best choice for you, your smile, and your family.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care whenever you need it. Our practice accepts most major credit cards.
Fee For Services practice - payment in full is expected at time of service but we happily assist you in filing your insurance claims to receive optimum coverage.
For extensive treatment plans:
- If full payment is made at initial phrase of treatment a 5% courtesy will be extended to the patient.
- Depending on the needs of the patient, financial arrangement can be made to extend over a period of months.
- For your convenience, our office accepts VISA,MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMEX.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information anytime
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.